OK…That’s our specialty. An aerobic septic system is one that contains a mixer in the tank which will agitate and aspirate the liquid in the tank. This will insert oxygen in the tank which will help keep the live bacteria in the system from dying. Bacteria will flourish and keep eating away at solid matter in the tank to allow for less sludge build up and more grey water in the leach field lines. Environmental Septic Solution’s is the region’s licensed distributor of the NORWECO advanced aeration Singulair System.
- The county turned my property down for a conventional septic system. What do I do?
- I think we can help! It sounds like your soil is not suitable. Let’s get a Soil Scientist to your site and classify
your soil type. From there we can engineer a system design based on your soil type. An engineered alternative
septic system SC.
- What happens when your land won’t perk?
- No worries, we can help! Our Singulair Green System is capable in handling any site or soil conditions. It’s
the green technology- no pun intended. With the proper design we are able to place our system anywhere on
My building site is very steep. What can I expect?
- Can I use a Singulair System if I have water softener?
- The grass behind my septic tank is always very wet and my home drains are running slow. What should I do?
- How often should I pump/drain my septic tank?
- Should I have concerns about maintenance?
- I think I am sold on your system, but I am located North of you in Ashville, NC. What area do you service?
Alternative Approach – Tangible Results
Your South Carolina Distributor